Katie is great at finding recipes. She found one for making a perfectly perfect roast chicken. We even had all the ingredients!
Perfectly Roasted Chicken
1-1.5 Tbs. Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to desired temperature*
- Grab a towel (dish, bath, rag... as long as it's clean!). Pat the chicken dry, including the inside.
- Place chicken in a pan. Sprinkle salt over the bird and rub it in.
- Slide pan into oven and bake. Remove when the skin looks golden brown.
- Serve with your desired side dishes and enjoy!
400* for 40-50 minutes
375* for 50-65 minutes
350* for 60-75 minutes
Sometimes, the chickens don't make it to the table with all the skin. Especially if the chicken is ready and the side dishes aren't! You can also use this recipe for a cut-up chicken. I would suggest turning the oven to a higher temp (450*) for the last ten minutes.